nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Tuesday, February 26

Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream Review



Here's another BB cream I have been meaning to review for quite a while now, Skin79s VIP Gold Super Beblesh Balm. Compared the previous BB creams I reviewed this one has a very light, practically sheer coverage. It won't cover large blemishes but it definitely helps in evening out and reducing redness. The cream like texture spreads easily and fills in pores leaving skin flawless and dewy. It remains fairly matte for the first hour but as the day goes on it does start to become a bit more 'dewy' unless I touch it up with a bit of powder regularly. It's very incredibly moisturising, and I suspect it will be more useful for me in winter than it is now, but if you're not familiar with the VIP range there is also a Hot Pink version catered for oily skin, while the Gold is for dry types. It contains SPF 25 PA++ which is the lowest I've seen for an Asian BB but reasonable when you compare it to the measly SPF15 you see in western BBs. It also claims to prevent and improve the appearance of existing wrinkles. Well, we'll see about that, but so far I've been impressed with everything else.



The best part is the price though, it's so cheap! I bought mine from an ebay seller on sale for $15, but apparently there are a lot of fakes out there, so if you’re too scared to purchase from Ebay I would recommend either YesStyle or Sasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment