nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Sunday, February 23

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

New Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, for all skin types
When my Bioderma cleansing water ran out I was pretty devastated. The large, 500ml bottle lasted me over a year, and although I constantly wondered why I spent so much on a cleansing water,  near the end it had become apparent how much I relied on it to remove my makeup.  I talked myself out of purchasing another at Priceline, and I'm glad I did, because then I wouldn't have noticed Garnier's new micellar water for a quarter of the price.

After testing it out for a few weeks now, I can't tell the difference between the two. It's unscented, non-irritating and can be used on your eyes and lips as well as your face. Even the bottles look somewhat identical. The only difference is the six month shelf life. I thought that was a bit short, and I may struggle to use it up in that time, but if you're one who uses a cleansing water everyday than it should be fine.

This cleansing water is great value for money, 400mls for only $8. Bioderma is currently retailing at around $30 on Australian shelves, and that's only for the 250ml bottle! If you're unwilling to spend the big bucks on some of the French cleansing waters, then I think this would be the perfect option. It's also great to see some new Garnier products coming in. I noticed they have a whole new range or cleansing milks and foam cleansers at my local Priceline. It's good to see we're finally catching up with the rest of the world!

2 comments:

  1. Love the review :) just wondering where you found out about the 6mth shelf life from..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Allyce! On the back of the majority of skincare and cosmetic products you'll find a little symbol of an open jar with a number in it. This indicates the products lifespan after opening. To be honest, I don't always use them within that time...

      Delete