nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Tuesday, February 10

Priceline 40% Off Skincare Haul

skincare haul from priceline

As much as I tried to resist the 40% off skincare sale (you know, the usual ‘I don’t need it’ argument), I eventually caved. Unfortunately I caved a little too late, and by the time I went in store a lot of the products I was looking for were sold out! So I ended up braving the slow and gruelling process of ordering online, which, unless you’re really, really desperate, I do not recommend. It took 10 minutes to load the homepage alone, so you can probably imagine how long it took me to finally process the order. But five days later, when the package finally arrived at my doorstep, it all seemed to be worth it. Here’s what I got:

Physiogel Calming Relief Lotion - $11.99
This is a fantastic moisturiser for anyone who suffers from eczema and dry, sensitive skin. I may already have a large pump bottle of this that is nowhere near finished, but it’s one of the only moisturisers that doesn’t sting or irritate my body. With 40% off, it doesn’t hurt to stock up.

Tea Tree Oil - $4.19
Whether it’s used as a spot killer, ingrown hair destroyer, or insect repellent, there’s always room for tea tree oil in my life.

Antipodes Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream - $29.39
Jam-packed with collagen producing ingredients, I thought this ‘light’ facial moisturiser would be a nice addition to my summer regime. I can tell you now, it smells heavenly.

Natio Lip Balm SPF 30+ - $2.97
Natio lip balms are really, really, lovely, but quite expensive for the amount of product you get. 4 grams doesn’t last long for me, but I love how they’ve released one with SPF 30+. Now I have one for daytime and night time! That’s not sad, is it?

Neutrogena Hydro Boost - $14.99
This was one of the products I couldn’t get my hands on in store. I’ve heard some great things about this moisturiser and have been itching to try it for some time now. It looks very similar to the Iope Essential Moisture Relief Cream (minus the heavenly scent). Even though it’s labelled ‘hydro boost’ it seems quite light, but I’m hoping it will help with dehydrated skin.

Moreish Argan Oil - $17.99
I’ve been curious to try Moreish ever since it hit shelves here, and even more curious to try out argan oil for the first time, which, like rose hip oil, is one of those all-in-one organic skincare products.

Antipodes Juliet Brightening Gel Cleanser - $19.79
I have a bit of a thing for brightening products, so when I heard Antipodes had one, which also happens to be organic, I couldn’t resist.

Garniere Make Up Remover - $5.99
Another staple that I needed to stock up on. There’s really nothing much to say about this make up remover. It gets the job done. Quick and easy, with little fuss.

Santuary Spa 5 minute thermal detox mask - $11.99
I think it was the idea of a thermal mask that sold me. I’d never used one before, but thought this would be really nice to use once winter comes around.

So, who’s already preparing for Priceline’s next sale?

3 comments:

  1. What great purchases! I've heard some really great things about the Sanctuary mask, I resisted the purchase since I have a few I need to finish up! Excited to see how you go with the Antipodes moisturiser and the Moreish oil :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've been waiting to try these products for a while now.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the love of Antipodes Scientific Organic Skincare Tegan. Keep in touch #lovethelove

    ReplyDelete