nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Monday, January 14

Origins Super Spot Remover Review



I had a very large, incredibly sore cystic pimple at the top of my cheekbone that has been causing me some pain over the last few days. Last night I applied a smidgen of this baby on it and when I woke up in the morning, my pimple had reduced from an active volcano to a significantly smaller red dot; and it's not painful any more!

It's quite expensive for a tiny bottle ($19 for 10ml) but you don't need to use much. Plus you wouldn't want to use much at all anyway, it can be incredibly drying. Regardless, this would have to be the best pimple treatment I've ever tried.

Considering that this is my first time trying out an Origins product I was really impressed. I've heard great things about their products and I'm really excited to try something new for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment